Clinics and Services
We offer a range of services including the below. For more information, please visit our Health Review and Assessment Clinic Room.
We offer general appointments for:
- Health checks for patients aged 40 – 74
- Diabetic clinic and diabetic education session
- Asthma clinics – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your asthma symptoms please complete our form. If your symptoms are deteriorating or you are having any concerns please make an appointment with our nurse.
- Minor surgery
- Well women and well man clinic
- Children’s immunisation
- Contraception including coil and implant insertion and removal – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a contraceptive pill review please complete our form.
- Antenatal clinics including post natal checks
- Physiotherapy – Our physiotherapist, Joanne Keegan, holds a clinic on a Tuesday. If you would like to attend please make an appointment with a GP for referral.
We are now able to see, treat or refer patients with minor injuries. These include:
- Lacerations capable of closure by simple techniques
- Superficial injury of eye
- Partial thickness thermal burns or scalds involving broken skin
- Foreign bodies superficially embedded in tissues, including eyes
- An injury that is not amenable to simple first aid
- Minor Head injuries where there has been no loss of consciousness